Monday, December 28, 2009

Avatar

Wow. That is the word i can use to describe this one. The movie was down right brilliant. It has an amazing story and the visuals are literally the best I have ever seen in a movie. I had received an e-mail from a friend asking me why i hadn't seen avatar. It was a rhetorical question, and i wasn't overly thrilled about the prospects of this one, but i was floored. I had low expectations going into this film and I left speechless. This is one of the best movie's I've seen this year, and I think the more i watch it, the more it will climb my all time list. James Cameron set out to change the way we look at movies, and he has done it.

Bonus review!

Up in the Air was a very great movie. It had a great cast, strong emotional moments and George Clooney delivered. I may disagree with his political views but I will see just about any movie he acts in. See this one too!

No comments: