Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Avatar Nico

So today Im going to be getting A-Nico on the table for the first time. I kind of want to do a before and after thing with him. So at the moment my initial thoughts are that he is strong enough to attach in almost any mission set. He doesn't really deviate from what I usually do with Nico so manifesting him and getting free zombies seems strong to me.



Strongest Abilites: Funny enough these dont change, Riggor Mortis, Decay, and Zombie Fodder are all really strong and keep Nico in games. His summon is different, but I think it wont make that much of a difference. Gotta test it out though. ----------------------------------- Weakness: He relys on Mindless Zombies. Without them he is easy to kill and pretty slow. Im not really sure what they are beyond that though



So I'll have to find some way to keep them on their feet with him. Im facing Colette tonight, so interactions will be limited. By my goal is keep Cassy paralyzed as long as possible and then kill everything else a lot. I'll post up again tomorrow to talk about my post game thoughts and probably a battle report.

No comments: