Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Got a bit of painting done

I started on Sonia Criid for Rockett, but she is a major pain in the ass. She will no doubt take a new sitting to finish. But I got a ton of painting done yesterday. I painted up my Spiders for my archanists. I didn't take a picture since I already posted some up a while back. they look the same. I was playing with my Green Paints and kinda ended up painting my drop pod. It was mostly experimenting with colors and then bam it was finished. Its a simple scheme. I was considering doing more, but Honestly Im just trying to get the salamanders table ready, so this will have to do.



After getting very frustrated by Criid, I took out Rasputina and gave her a go. Much less annoying detail here. She came together quickly and nicely.

1 comment:

HuronBH said...

Nice job Dan. You paint skills have grown in leaps and bounds recently.