Monday, May 9, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award



So I'll start this off by thanking Jay over at Blood and Blades for nominating my Blaggo blag as Stylish. So apparently this thing is kind of a thing. I'll let someone elses words explain that better.

Here are the rules:
-- Thank and link back to the person giving you the award (see above)
-- Share seven things about yourself
-- Select 10-15 blogs who you think deserve this award (10-15? I only read like 4)
-- Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award

So 7 things about me.

1. Im a bit of a joker. Its not like I pull practical jokes, its mostly just smart ass comments, but here and there I have found its tough for me to reign it in and be serious.

2. I can be extremely competative and I really dislike losing.

3. I was diagnosed with ADD, but don't actually think its a real disorder. For me it was just an excuse to be lazy in High School.

4. I never grew out of liking toys as a kid, which is probably why I play mini games today.

5. I like 95% of the movies I watch. Even bad ones are generally ok by me, since it allows me to escape reality for a couple hours.

6. I lie over the stupidest things just to keep in practice, in case I need to lie about something real later.

7. I sometimes worry that the people Im with can read my thoughts. yeah thats a wierd one.

So Everyone I would nominate has already been nominated by Jay. But I'll throw up links for their blogs anyways.

Mike - White Rabbit etc
Jay - Blood and Blades
Bill - The Dead Tau
Chris - Truddenia

Those are the only blogs I read. You gotta be elite to make my list son

No comments: