Monday, August 23, 2010

A bit of this and that.

So this weekend I took some time and worked on my Onryo, I was not happy with their colors so they took a while. They ended up looking great once I finished them, but I forgot to take a pic so they will be up tomorrow.

Saturday I played in a Game of Thrones Rp game. Its using the D20 system, which is similar to 3.5 D&D but not the same. The systems is odd and there is a lot I don't get about how to play it, but the first session was ok and I'll go back to give it another whirl.

Also Ellen and I watched the second disk of Warehouse 13. Im a huge fan of this show and I fully recomend it, its got a little sci-fi feel to it, while having a cool historical twist. Pretty fun show.

Ok this is the big thing I wanted to talk about, Ellen and I went out to movies for the first time in a while last night. We saw, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, and I gotta say I pretty much loved that movie. It drew a lot of its inspirations from early nintendo video games; sound effects, music, and even some of the visual effects. The whole thing just had a great video game feel to it. All in all it was a really fun movie and one that I want to add to my collection when its released on Blue-Ray or DVD.

No comments: