Wednesday, March 18, 2009

St. Patty's Day

Well anyone who actually reads this would most likely know I'm Irish. Now I do realize I'm kidding myself by assuming anyone reads this so... on with the blogging!

It the first time since I was 18 that I haven't been drunk on St. Patties Day. I just didn't feel the need to drink tonight, plus I was pretty far from home and knew I was the driver for the evening. I can only hope my ancestors forgive my egregious error. Anyways I had a blast tonight. Which brings me to the real reason I'm writing this blog. Battle Star Galactica the Board Game!

So much fun to play. You are either a human or a cylon, but in the manner of the new show no one knows who is actually a cylon. For the first time I got to be a big bad Cylon. And damn was it fun. I rocked the espionage so that when a conversation of who couldn't possibly be a cylon came up i was the only name thrown forward. Then with the game on the line, I tanked the humans, and killed them off, causing the Cylons to achieve their victory. I was very pleased as was Mike who happened to be the other cylon.

Also since i;ve been wanting to write it for a while now: Watchmen was a great movie. I have a theory though that in order to actually enjoy it you have to have read the comic. But either way, I liked it and will buy it.

No comments: