Friday, August 20, 2010

Ikiryo

She's done. I wasn't super pleased with him last night as I was putting on the finishing touches. But as I was trying to get a good photo, which took a long ass time, I kept getting either bad glare, or the flash would pop on unexpectedly. Anyway, as I was trying to focus the camera right I got a really good look at the detail. I personally love the mask. Its plain white, no wash, dry brush, or anything. I was going for the perfect Porcelain mask. No emotion or decoration, just the plain white, the Onryo will have the same mask as well. Her hair is my largest issue, I have no idea what the studio team did to make the hair look the way they did, but after the second layer of wash dried I was pretty happy with how it turned out. So here she is in all her glory.


No comments: