Thursday, June 2, 2011

Painting Update

So i've been working pretty diligently to get my ressers completely off my paint table and over the past week i have done a lot of work towards that goal.

I painted up all 3 Crooked Men and Yesterday I knocked out the 6 Mindless Zombies. (Pics tomorrow... maybe)

I also looked back over my Crew and realizes I had missed a Rotten Belle and a Hanged Man when I fist wrote up a list of what I had to paint.

Current List:
Shikome
Rotten Belle
3 Nurses
1 Hanged

Hanged are 8 points. I dont take 2, Nurses I dont really take period. So with that in mind I have decided that there are a few models I can take out of my case and never really notice they are gone. As Such here is how my paint table is looking

Table:
Shikome
Rotten Belle
Miss Pack (1 nurse)

Then I'll have a pretty much fully painted Resser crew. Im hoping to knock these last 3 models out before the Guild Autopsies release.

No comments: