Thursday, March 25, 2010

Little More Malifaux Painting

So last week or most likely the week before I got my 2 Flesh Constructs as well as the zombie Chihuahua painted up. Here is 1 Construct and the Dog





Tonight I decided I was going to Prime my Punk Zombies and Paint my 3 Undead Belles. This was the perfect plan and like every great battle plan fell apart upon contact with the enemy. See I had it all figured out, but I was really lazy and then the Caps and Penguins went into a shoot out. So instead I got 1 belle Painted. 0 Punks Primed, and out of Boredom and a desire to have him done so i wouldn't have to look at it anymore, the Grave Spirit.



2 comments:

wrabbit37 said...

I like the Belle - are you going to do each one in its own color?

Dan said...

yeah she is Jade dress with Dark Red hair. next is a dark blue dress and a blonde, then a Red dress with black hair.